On Wednesday, August 24, 2016, Killer Poboys will be putting on a unique local and seasonal vegan dining experience called: Desitively Vegaroo. The dinner, which is $60 per ticket, will feature a 5 course tasting menu. Also, a portion of each ticket will benefit the Animal Rescue of New Orleans.
Here is what will be served:
- 1st Course: Tomato Tartar, Black Olive Fondue, Bellegarde Baguette
- 2nd Course: Seaweed Gumbo, LA Brown Rice, Backyard Garlic Chives
- 3rd Course: Melon and Radish Salad, Sprouts, Herbs, Fried Tofu Skin, Pickled Sweet Chilies
- 4th Course: Eggplant Osso Buco, Stone ground Grits, Tomato Powder, Shattered Kale, Basil Puree
- 5th Course: Tofu And Chocolate Mousse, Dragee Pecans, Hubbard Squash Coulis
Beer and Wine will be sold by Killer Poboys.
Desitively Vegaroo is from 7 PM to 10 PM at the Killer Poboys location at 219 Dauphine Street in New Orleans.